Featured Post

2018 Week 11 - Flexing with Purpose

As we have launched in 2018 with intentionality and purpose we are bound to meet obstacles, roadblocks and occasionally doubt.   A person...

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

2018 Week 48: The View


Recently, I had the pleasure to produce a women's conference in West Palm Beach FL.  I posted a picture of the view from my room.  It was amazing to see and hear the roar and whisper of the ocean.  Watching the water move effortlessly like a dance was mesmerizing.  

While watching the water, seeing the sunset…I accepted permission to daydream and to think about possibilities.  This strengthened my faith and my believeth that I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.

Today, I want you to know that you have a life with a view. Read Ephesians 1:15-21 to learn that   God will enlighten your eyes of understanding.  When you seek God and his will you will be enlightened and empowered.  


No comments:

Post a Comment