Featured Post

2018 Week 11 - Flexing with Purpose

As we have launched in 2018 with intentionality and purpose we are bound to meet obstacles, roadblocks and occasionally doubt.   A person...

Tuesday, January 30, 2018

2018 Week 11 - Flexing with Purpose


As we have launched in 2018 with intentionality and purpose we are bound to meet obstacles, roadblocks and occasionally doubt.   A person might be considered unprepared if they did not expect to meet a few hindrances along the way.

Since we are not unprepared, we acknowledge and accept that there will be a moment of crisis when we will have to answer the question - how bad do I want it?  You know God has placed the desire in your heart, you have made the investment of your time, your money, your sweat, your tears and sometimes your blood.  This can still beg the question how bad do you want it?

When you are asked to give up what you are holding dear to achieve your goal, how will you respond? Will your yes still be yes?  We surrendered to God a few things at the end of 2017, are they still surrendered?  Are you still holding on to what God showed you?

I recently sat myself down and asked myself a few tough questions.  In this moment of contemplation, I read this statement.

Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach - Tony Robbins

Ladies, I realized that I was struggling with my approach.  I was set in my ways,  stuck in place and weighted down.  When I let this get in my spirit, I found a strength to pursue that which is my purpose.

Hebrews 12: 1-2 Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,  looking unto Jesus, the author, and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

The race that is set before me is different than the race that is set before you. When you look over to see me, my twists and turns and u-turns may look crazy to you; I may look like I am going in circles - And while I am traveling, you may say where is she going and will she get there?

The answer: I will get there by following the instructions outlined by the Navigator.  When you look at my path from the Navigator's view and it is beautiful and scenic!

Flex Ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment